I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! We started 2009 off by taking Colin to the doctor- the morning of 1/1! This is the first time he has ever had to go to the doctor for a sick visit. He LOVES to go to the doctor to see Vickie and Tammy and Dr. Walter! When it is time to go home he usually doesn't want to because he has so much fun there. I guess that is one of the perks of me having worked there before- Colin and Robson are well-loved and taken care of every time they go in. I love my Duke Peds folks and often very much miss working there!
So Colin had a minor double ear infection, but is on the mend I believe. We have had some challenging times this weekend with him being whiny and out-of-sorts, but hopefully as he feels better, that will get better as well.
Last night we went to Lowes and Chris got a new leaf blower. Colin was in heaven. They put it together today, which was the highlight of Colin's weekend. Here are some pics:



The finished product!
I hope everyone has a great week and that you enjoy and spend time getting to know the Savior. Pray that I will do the same!
Hey Lauren! I just found your blog - through Rebecca Redmond, I think...and Jacob and I loved seeing all the cute pictures of Colin!!! We've missed seeing the two year olds for the past two weeks as we've been out of town. Hope you guys are well!
ReplyDeleteChristina Gainor (Colin's sunday school teacher! :)