It has taken me too long to get around to updating the blog! I started my new job at UNC in the surgery step-down unit a few weeks ago and I am still trying to get acclimated to the new schedule! I do like being back in the hospital though. So far it is working out well. I miss seeing Ashley and Anna, but we will visit with them often hopefully! We went over and played for a while on Friday and Colin & Ashley had a good time playing together.
Robson started pulling up and cruising few weeks ago and he is so busy!! It's cute though because he is still not great at getting down once he has pulled up, so he plops on his bottom or sometimes just falls down. He's pretty tough though- he doesn't seem to mind a bump here and there.
We have been working on potty training with Colin and maybe we will get there one day! I guess he will do it when he is ready.
Well that is all for now- not really much going on. I have some personal things to share but I will do that in a different post. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment