We are keeping Kim & Zack's dog Belle this week while they are out of town and I am not so sure that the boys are gonna like her going back home when she has to leave! Robson walks around pointing at her and saying, "Puppy", and Colin likes her but thinks she stinks. :) He was watching something on TV yesterday morning and he was just sitting there holding his nose. When I asked him why, he said, "Well...Belle stinks." He has some kind of super-sniffer nose or something. He gets that from Chris.

So Belle came Friday night and also that same night Chris and I went to see Jeremy Camp at the State Fair. My mom came and kept the boys so we could go. They LOVE when GiGi comes. We met a friend from work and her husband there at the concert. This was the 2nd time we have seen Jeremy in concert. The first time was in 2004 the week before we got engaged. He does a really good concert- entertaining and good energy and very worshipful. Here is one of us on the tram from RBC to fairgrounds, and one of the concert that isn't too great, but you get the idea:


The big event for the day on Saturday was going to see Bob & Larry at LifeWay in Cary. The boys seemed to really enjoy meeting them. Colin kept wanting to know where their car was. :)



As we were on the way home from meeting Bob & Larry and eating lunch, I looked back and Robson was fast asleep in the back seat. I happened to snap the picture as he let out this cute little smile. Must have been a sweet dream. And I have to add one more in- it is out of order but I have to show you this. We went to Pei Wei and our boys aren't big fans of Asian cuisine like we are , so I brought food for them. But I looked over at Colin and he had picked up some chop sticks and was eating his fruit bar with them! Maybe one day we can win him over to try some Chinese!
Wow! They are growing up so fast!!!
ReplyDeleteI love them! Of course their mommy and daddy too.
ReplyDelete